BWT PS Polyspun Sediment Cartridges
PS polyspun sediment cartridges
General purpose sediment cartridges
Sediment filters are used to eliminate sediment, rust and particles in drinking water applications and before equipment such as ice makers, coffee machines, coolers, R.O.’s and purification systems.
PS Polyspun water filter cartridges combine quality and cost-effectiveness to provide excellent filtration value.
The cartridges are available in 1 high standard length, 2 high and wide diameter ‘jumbo’ sizes. Please check out the Data Sheets for more information.
- Materials of construction: Food safe metal and plastic plumbing fittings and media
- Temperature range: 4 – 40 deg C (not for use in hot water)
- Pressure: 50 – 860 kPa
- Use pressure limiting valve if maximum pressure may be exceeded
- Flow rate: < 10 lpm – standard < 35 lpm – jumbo
- Filter cartridge change out frequency: 12 months max
- Inlet/Outlet: Standard 3/4″ bspf Jumbo 1″ bspf
Available: Sediment PS 20" x 4.5" 5m