BWT RO Water Storage Tanks
RO Water Storage Tanks
Manufactured by one of the world’s largest pressure tank manufacturers the range of tanks from BWT Australia will have a size for your application.
Most Reverse Osmosis applications will benefit from a storage tank. These hydro pneumatic tanks have an air precharge which ensures product water is delivered under pressure with a stable, constant flow. All tanks use stainless steel connections to avoid leaching concerns. The possibility of bad odours from the flexible diaphragm is eliminated as the food-safe materials used are post cured. Tanks are pre-charged with air so just connect and use ( first flush one full tank ) The exterior surface has a tough baked enamel finish and a stand is provided for use. Some tanks may be used in vertical or horizontal position.
- Food Safe materials and CE marked for quality and reliability
- Range of sizes/volume to suit your application
- Use in vertical or horizontal position to fit under counter/compact spaces.
- Precharged with air – connect and use
- Maximum Working Pressure: 100 psi – 700 kPa
- Drawdown: Approx. volume of water from a full tank
- Tank Precharge: 7 psi – 50 kPa Do not increase air precharge pressure
Available: RO-122 3.2 Gallon 12 litre RO Tank (with valve)