BWT MaxiPro COMBO Range
BWT MaxiPro COMBO
Popular. High Performance. Easy to Use
BWT Australia provides a wide range of easy to use MaxiPro water filter systems. MaxiPro systems use FIBRON high-performance carbon media and have been designed for high flow rate applications and are ideal for food service, commercial and residential applications.
MaxiFProsystems feature quick-change sanitary cartridge technology making the cartridge easy to change with the EZY IN/OUT ramp and eliminates handling of contaminated cartridges.
Systems are available to reduce sediment, chlorine, taste/odour, scale formation and also remove parasitic cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidium.
MaxiPro COMBO filter cartridges also fit into Everpure QL1 filter heads
Multi cartridge systems are available for larger equipment and whole of kitchen applications.
Speak to the BWT team about the popular MaxiPro systems for your application.
- Materials of construction: Food grade plastics and media
- Temperature range: 4 – 40 deg C ( not for use in hot water)
- Pressure: 200 – 860 kPa
- Use pressure limiting valve if maximum pressure may be exceeded
- Flow rate: < 12 lpm
- Filter cartridge change out frequency: When capacity reached or 12 months max
- Inlet / Outlet : 3/8″ nptf or Quick Connect 3/8″ or custom
MaxiPro COMBO ELF SB Ctg MK11
MaxiPro COMBO ELF XL SB Ctg MKII
MaxiPro Ctg 10" CTO Scale/Molded Block MKII