BWT ULTRO Filter
ULTRO systems and cartridges
Flexible Modular Easy to Use
The revolutionary ULTRO filter system provides premium filtration performance with unequalled flexibility. Seven filtration options are available with the – one head many possibilities – convenience. Suitable for medium and low volume flow applications the BWT ULTRO and ULTRO Twin is perfect for potable water applications at the point of use including drinking water, water coolers, coffee and beverages. The wide ULTRO range includes sediment only options, hollow fibre 0.2 ultrafiltration and efficient Fibron activated carbon filtration in a range of micron ratings. The ULTRO twin systems utilise an ULTRO cartridge prefilter with a BWT water treatment cartridge post filter. Speak to the experienced BWT team for recommendations on the ULTRO filter most suitable.
The Australian made ULTRO carries WaterMark certification for confidence in performance and quality.
- Materials of construction : Food grade plastics & media
- Temperature range : 4 – 40 deg C ( not for use in hot water)
- Pressure : 80 – 860 kPa
- Use pressure limiting valve if maximum pressure may be exceeded
- Flow rate : < 10 lpm
- Filter cartridge change out frequency: When capacity reached or 12 months max
- Inlet / Outlet : 3/8″ bspm
- Dimensions : 12cm W x 26cm H