Tamp is a tamping system designed for professional baristas. Elements of manual tamping that baristas consider important, such as perfect levelling and fine pressure adjustment can be reproduced helping to maintain espresso quality even during the busiest times.
The Tamp is compatible with most tamper bases allowing you to choose the right base for your preferred extraction concept. The Tamp employs a barista’s tamping finish, polishing is implemented to prevent the puck from being pulled up in the vacuum.
In addition, the Tamp features a safety guard and three-point contact sensor to ensure your hands stay safe.Features
- Accurate horizontal and constant tamping pressure.
- Pressure selected in 1kg increments.
- Tamping frequency setting (1-10).
- Naked (bottomless) portafilter setting.
- Tamping formula can be checked with the front display and adjusted as often
as you like.
- Compatible with most tamper bases.
- A three-point contact sensor to ensure safety whilst in use.
Electricity: 220-240 Volt, 50/60 Hz
Pressure Range: 10Kg-30Kg
Size: 13cm x 20cm x 33.5cm (W x D x H)