The classic Hario Ceramic V60 Dripper is a great pour over brewer for home coffee lovers. It brews a delicious cup, is designed to last for decades with proper care, and looks incredible in any kitchen or cafe.
This world-renown Japanese brewer is known for its wide drainage hole and spiraling ridges that encourage a balanced brew. It’s easy to use and – thanks to Hario’s own V60 filters – produces a mug with a clean mouthfeel, bright flavour, and crisp acidity.
Quick Hario V60 Pour Over Instructions:
- Place a filter in the dripper and rinse it with hot water.
- Grind 20g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and pour in the dripper.
- Slowly pour 40 ml of hot water over the grounds to evenly saturate them.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 300 ml in slow circles.
- When the coffee finishes draining, pour and enjoy.
Once you get the hang of process, you’ll be able to make stellar coffee for yourself over and over again with ease.
The Hario V60 Ceramic White can brew up to four mugs and is built from solid ceramic. It maintains your brewing coffee’s temperature, will last for years and years.
HARIO CERAMIC 60 DRIPPER FEATURES
Crisp, Clean Coffee – Makes a cup with a particularly clean body and bright, satisfying flavour.
Brews 1-4 Coffees – Can easily produce up to four coffee in a single brewing session with the 2 cup size, and 1-2 cup with the 1 cup size option.
White Ceramic Body – Easy to clean, maintains a steady brewing temperature, and is durable enough to last for decades if handled with care.