Fellow 'Prismo' for AeroPress
This product is currently sold out.
Upgrade your Aeropress with the use of Prismo, making espresso-style coffee with the Aeropress
Prismo is a pressure actuated valve designed to be used with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker. This attachment allows for a buildup of pressure to create espresso-style coffee and creates a no drip seal for a full immersion brew. The reusable 70 micron etched filter stops sludge in its tracks and eliminates the need for paper filters. The valve’s small aperture also fits directly over an espresso shot glass.
- Compatible only with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker
- Body material – Polypropylene
- Valve material – Silicone
- Reusable 70 micron etched fine stainless steel filter.
- Integrated gasket – prevents your brew from leaking over the sides.
- 2.75″ diameter, 1″ tall
- Utility Belt of Recipes: espresso-style coffee, full immersion, Americano, cold brew, hot tea, iced tea, and more!
Pressure Actuated Valve – The secret weapon for “pulling a shot” with more pressure. The valve stays sealed until you press down. The valve’s small aperture also fits directly over an espresso shot glass.
No Drip Seal – Ditch the flip. Brew a full immersion without inverting your AeroPress® Coffee Maker.
Reusable Etched Metal Filter – Cut out the middleman. The 70 micron etched fine metal filter stops sludge in its tracks.
| Prismo is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by AeroPress, Inc.